All Paperwork Due Thursday, June 30th
Updated Tuesday June 27, 2017 by WYF.
REMINDER ALL PAPERWORK IS DUE, THURSDAY JUNE 30TH.
These forms are required by AYF and the conference.
Players will not be issued equipment and uniforms until all paperwork is complete and turned-in.
To print the paperwork:
- Log into your account
- You should see “Recent Registrations”
- Next to your son’s name you should see a button that says “print forms”, click on that button
- Then the list of forms with hyperlinks should appear
List of Required Paperwork:
- Participation, Tracking and ID Card
- Medical Clearance Form (if you are not submitting 2017 Physical Report form)
- Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Info
- Waiver and Release of Liability
- Image Release
- AYF Code of Conduct
- Absentee Form 4 copies, unsigned
- Concussion Acknowledgement to be signed by player
- Copy of Birth Certificate (first year players only
- Final copy of 2017 Report Card
- Resume Medical, 3 copies unsigned
Please mail completed paperwork to:
Wellesley Youth Footall
P.O. Box 812839
Wellesley, MA 02482