Updated Tuesday June 27, 2017 by Wellesley Youth Football.
Registration for Returning Players
& Siblings opens on
March 13, 2017
Registration for New Players opens on
April 3, 2017
***Please register your player for the grade they are entering in the Fall of 2017***
Please click"Register" button above to begin the registration process.
Registration is not complete until you submit all forms. The AYF forms are located at the end of the registration process when you click “checkout”. Please send all forms to the address provided below once you finish registering your player. The only forms you will need to submit this summer will be the 2017 final report card and 2017 physical.
You will also need to send:
1. Birth certificate for players who did not play in 2016 (For New Players Only)
2. 2017 Final Report Card (Deadline to receive form is June 30, 2017)
3. 2017 Dated Physical from Pediatrician or AYF Medical Clearance Form signed by Child’s Pediatrician (Deadline to receive form is June 30, 2017)
Send to : WYF, P.O. Box 812839, Wellesley, MA 02482
Wellesley Youth Football (WYF) will field 5 teams in 2017 with specified roster sizes:
7th Grade 36 players max
6th Grade 36 players max
5th Grade 36 players max
4th Grade 36 players max
2nd/3rd Grade 36 players max
Registration fees for the 2017 season are $500 for the first child in a family, $375 for the second child and $275 for the third. Financial aid is available; download the Financial Assistance Application from the Documents page on the left menu bar.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL SQUADS
- Registration will close per squad once the roster max has been met.
- All registration payments must be made by June 30, 2017
- All paperwork requirements must be met by June 30, 2017
- Copy of final 2017 Report Card
- Copy of Health Form dated 2017 or AYF Medical Clearance Form signed by child's physician.
- Copy of Borth Certificate
- Wait lists for closed squads will be maintained in the event that players withdraw; however, waitlist position will not be made public.
- Registrations for squads will close on June 15, 2017
- Should a player inquire about an available roster spot after June 15, 2017, the Registrar will inquire with the coach to see if he is willing to take on an additional player. This will be done anonymously; the potential player's name will not be disclosed to the coach.
Rostered participants may withdraw from the program and are eligible for a full refund anytime before they receive their equipment. Rostered participants who have received their equipment and uniforms are eligible for a 50% refund prior to the first game in August.
NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED AFTER THE FIRST WEEKEND OF GAMES.